- 10, 000 fries are consumed in one day.
- 75 Starbucks drinks are consumed in one day.
- Pre-show snack favorites include Sour Patch Kids and Gummy Worms.
- Dancers burn over 6,000 calories a show, EACH!
- 30 miles of cable are used in the show.
- 30 towels are used onstage for each show.
- 20 rolls of electrical tape are used in a day (1,110 yards of tape or 3,330 feet).
- 48,600 feet of gaffer’s tape will be used for the tour.
- 9 trucks are used to carry all equipment.
- 11 buses are used for all personnel.
- 32 tons/64,000 pounds of equipment are on the set.
- Over 500 cases are used for equipment.
- 75 hats are brought on tour by the dancers alone.
- Each dancer has their own hat case.
- 1 million pieces of confetti are used for each show.
- 10 disco balls fit in the “My World” globe.
- The metal heart prop weighs over 400 pounds.
- Highest in-air stunts are performed at 30 feet off the ground.
- 20 guitars will be used for the tour.
- 2-3,000 custom guitar picks will be used for the tour.
- 120 strings are used per week to restring the guitars.
- 15 drums are on stage each show.
- 14 sticks a week are used by drummer.
- On-Tour Video Game Favorites include the XBOX360 console and games include “Call of Duty-Modern Warfare,” “NBA2K10,” and “Madden.”