Petraeus Sex Scandal Widens Amid Email Probe » Bodies In House

Bodies In House

Authorities respond to a report of carbon monoxide poisoning on Harvest Lane in Toledo, Ohio, on Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. The bodies of three children and two adults were found inside the garage Monday, and authorities said they believe the deaths — apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning — weren’t accidental. (AP Photo/The Blade, Amy E. Voigt) MANDATORY CREDIT; MAGS OUT; TV OUT; SENTINEL-TRIBUNE OUT; MONROE EVENING NEWS OUT; TOLEDO FREE PRESS OUT