The temperature is dropping and many of your neighbors could use a warm coat this winter. Coat donations for the Long Island Firearms Coat Drive can be dropped off at the following locations through January 13, 2013.
- Colorful Garden Nusery and Country Store *Note: Coats can only be dropped off here until the end of December, then they will close for the season. 1636 Main Rd., Jamesport 631-807-9786 Mon-Sat 9am-5pm Sun 9am-4pm
- Country Cottage 334 Main St., Center Moriches, 631-878-6408 Hours :7am – 3 pm
- East Coast Power Tool Repair 341 County Rd 39A, Southampton, 631-283-7365 Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 7am-2pm
- Hunter Essential’s 900 Willis Ave, Albertson, 516-741-5243
- Hunter Sport’s 4166 Sunrise Hwy., Massapequa 516-799-7923
- Mangano Sewer and Drain 50 Brook Ave., Deer Park 631-277-2800 Hours: 9am- 3pm
- South Shore Sportsman 9 Landsdowne Ave, Merrick 516-992-0004 Mon 10am-9pm Tues-Thur 10am-8pm Fri 10-7pm / Sat 10am-5pm / Sun 11am-5pm
- Suffolk Sportsman 119 E. Main St., Smithown, 631-656-9227 Tues-Fri 10am-7pm Sat 10am-5pm / Sun 10am-4pm
- Villa Monaco Restaurant 778 Montauk Hwy, West Islip , 631-661-5599 All Day’s 11am-11pm
- Volko Supply Co. 205 Herricks Rd, Garden City, 516-741-4466 Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat -7am-12pm
- Volko Supply Co. 16 Industrial Rd., Port Jefferson Station, 631-473-3322 Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat -7am-12pm
You might also dig
Island Harvest, Long Island’s largest hunger relief organization, recently received an additional $25,000 grant from the Robin Hood Foundation to assist Long Island families still struggling in the wake of the devastation caused by hurricane Sandy. [...]
Ways to give back this holiday season...