- Nassau County Strawberry Festival @ BOCES School Grounds, Newbridge Road & Jerusalem Avenue., Bellmore. Plenty of rides, midway, craft vendors, green expo, live entertainment & strawberry concoctions. 5.31-6.3.
- Strawberry Festival @ Harbor Country Day School, 17 Three Sisters Rd., Saint James. Craft and food vendors, local musicians, children’s games, strawberry creation throw-down contest, strawberry shortcake eating contest, children’s strawberry stemming contest. 6.2.
- Strawberry Festival @ Our Lady of Grace, 666 Albin Ave., West Babylon. A monster garage sale and strawberry marketplace with strawberry shortcakes, strawberries by the quart and lots of other goodies under the tent. 6.3.
- Strawberry Festival @ Plattduetsche Park Restaurant, 1132 Hempstead Tpke., Franklin Square. Entertainment, strawberry shortcake, prizes and more. 6.6.
- Strawberry Festival @ Our Lady of Consolation, 111 Beach Dr., West Islip. Admission includes lunch, beverage and dessert. Additional strawberry desserts available for purchase, plus craft vendors, DJ and children’s activities, such as face painting, and a petting zoo. 6.9.
- Strawberry Festival @ Trinity Evangelical Church, 716 Rte. 25A, Rocky Point. Strawberries, games and vendors. 6.9.
- Benner’s Strawberry Fair @ Benner’s Farm, 56 Gnarled Hollow Rd., East Setauket. Old-fashioned games and music, food, homemade fresh strawberry ice cream, sack and spoon races, baseball, live animals, bubble gum blowing contests, funny face competitions and more. 6.9 & 6.10.
- Mattituck Lions Club Strawberry Festival @ Strawberry Fields, 1175 Rte. 48, Mattituck. Strawberries anyway you like them—from strawberry shortcake to dipped in chocolate plus live music, more than 100 vendors, crowning of the Strawberry Queen, midway rides, food and fireworks. 6.15-6.17.
- Strawberry Festival @ Old Grace Church, Merrick Road & Cedar Shore Drive, Massapequa. Fresh strawberries, live music, craft vendors and entertainment. 6.16.
- Strawberry Festival & Yard Sale @ St. Thomas of Canterbury, 90 Edgewater Ave., Smithtown. Bake and yard sale with live music and strawberry treats. 6.16.
You might also dig
FacebookTwitterE-mail Island Harvest, Long Island’s largest hunger relief organization, recently received an additional $25,000 grant from the Robin Hood Foundation to assist Long Island families still struggling in the wake of the devastation caused by [...]
FacebookTwitterE-mail Clear skies and a new moon could make a slower-moving meteor shower Thursday night spectacular for Long Islanders, at least those willing to stay up for its peak after midnight. While the annual Geminid Meteor Shower, which peaks on [...]