ST. PATRICK’S DAY—MARCH 17
St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Saturday this year and, well, you know what that means…
1. St. Patrick’s All-Day Party @ Lily Flanagan’s, 345 Deer Park Ave., Babylon. Lily’s opens their doors at 9 a.m. for a full Irish breakfast, shows the Ireland vs England rugby game at 11 a.m., brings out the Irish step dancers and buffet at 3 p.m. and the DJ takes over at 8 p.m.
2. Get Your Irish On @ Bulldog Grille, 292 Merrick Rd., Amityville. Irish drink specials—$3 Jameson shots, $4 Guinness pints—and free Irish buffet from 4-6 p.m.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Celebration @ Paddy’s Loft, 1286 Hicksville Rd., Massapequa. Start the party early with an Irish breakfast served at 10 a.m. with Barry’s Tea and festivities.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Dance @ Shandon Court, 115 E. Main St., East Islip. Irish rock starts at 1 p.m. and goes through the night with the Cara Band, the Fugitives and special guests.
5. St. Patrick’s Day Fiasco @ Tap & Barrel, 550 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown. 1-5 p.m. The microbrewery known for their 52 craft beers on tap goes green.
6. Corned Beef & Chaos @ Croxley Ale House—All Locations. Free corned beef and cabbage starting at 3 p.m., special Irish menu and $5 Blue Point all night long.
7. St. Patty’s Beer Bash Dance party @ Loyal Dog Ale House, 288 E. Montauk Hwy., Lindenhurst. A ‘round the clock celebration from 8 a.m.-4 a.m. with Irish eats and drink specials. Free breakfast and corned beef.
8. St. Patrick’s Day w/ The Fian @ Port Jeff Brewing Company, 22 Mill Creek Rd., Port Jefferson. An afternoon of music and festivities with The Fian playing in the brewery porch from 1-5 p.m.
9. St. Patrick’s Day Party Rock Saturday @ Middle Country Beer Garden, 1702 Middle Country Rd., Centereach. The weekly Saturday night dance party gets its Irish on with DJ Doug O’Mara and DJ Soco, green beer and corned beef sandwiches all day.
10. Kegs & Eggs @ Post Office Café, 130 W. Main St., Babylon. Irish buffet and live music, $15 bucket of greens and $4 Guinness pints all night long.
11. Super St. Patrick’s Day Party @ Mr. Beery’s, 4019 Hempstead Tpke., Bethpage. A “drunken, super Irish day” with Irish food, beer and drink specials including Irish whiskey shots. Music by Ten Pints In at 7 p.m.
12. St. Pat’s Party @ RC Dugans, 2314 Hempstead Tpke., East Meadow. Celebrate the friendliest day of the year with $3 green beers and corned beef and cabbage.
13. St. Patrick’s Day Celebration @ Pindar Vineyards, 37645 Route 25, Peconic. A celebration with live Irish music, raffles and soda bread from 1-5 p.m.
14. Corned Beef & Chaos @ Mulcahy’s, 3232 Railroad Ave., Wantagh. Roger & JP from WBAB broadcast live with $1.02 beers, corned beef and cabbage buffet, t-shirts, pint glasses, games, prizes special guests and more from noon-5 p.m.
15. St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner @ Polish Hall of Riverhead, 214 Marcy Ave., Riverhead. 6 p.m. Bag pipes, Irish music and dancers, dinner and more.
16. St. Patrick’s Day Fundraising Party @ Miller’s Ale House, 3046 Hempstead Tpke., Levittown. 1-4 p.m. Corned beef and cabbage and drink specials to raise for the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
19. St. Patrick’s Day @ Katie’s, 145 W. Main St., Smithtown. With Southbound performing live and Irish step dancers.
20. St. Paddy’s Weekend Shenanigans @ McFadden’s, 210 Merrick Rd., Rockville Centre. Kegs and eggs from 10 a.m. to noon. $20 for breakfast buffet and unlimited drafts. $3 green beer, $5 Guinness pints and shots of Jameson, $8 Irish car bombs all day and night.